20110802

Special Day ♥

Today, I want to write a post just for you! Heheee It has been more than a month that I didn't see you and yes.. I have to say this, I miss you.. I miss how you always say silly things out of the blue Ahahaa Because we became so close now, it's weird for me to say those things right? I guess that I know what you are thinking while reading this post. Anyway today, August 2nd is a special day!

Happy Birthday Cathouuu~

Hopefully, your mom gave birth to you and gave me the chance to meet you Should I stop saying embarassing things? It's just that I feel grateful to be able to have a friend like you. Feel grateful to have friends like that. Do I even deserve it? I'm getting a little too sensitive on such a happy day isn't it? n_n

So yes Catherine, Happy Birthday! And to all my other friends, Sindy, Jennifer, Céline, Clémence, Maxime, Alex, I miss you so much u.u *sight* I guess I forgot some other people but that doesn't mean I don't think of you! Don't get mad at me :D

Should I do that or no? Ooh I can't resiste, here is a picture of my dear Catherine!

BECAUSE I CAN'T TRUST YOU NOW, I'LL NOT POST A PICTURE OF OUR SUPER DUPER CUTE CATHERINE.. SHOW ME THAT I CAN TRUST YOU AND I'LL POST EVERYTHING

I know you too well Alex and Maxime!

No comments:

Post a Comment