20110916

Get a Life!

I realised today that some people really really are hypocrite. How can you spread rumors and insult me when during 3 years, you didn't even talk to me? Can you explain me how can you even look at you in a mirror with all these.. Well, actually, I don't really care about what you say or do. I just don't want that some innocent people get involved in dirty things. I'm going to say this to you nicely, Please go get a life and don't try to step on people you think are weaker than you.


I won't tell you to change or anything, but well, just be happy in your life and you don't need to act anymore, because anyway,I'll never say hello to you anymore... Which is a bad thing because I still had memories of the good times we spent together when we were younger. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment